Saturday 13 December 2014

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

One of my favourite Christmas day traditions is getting up with my sister around 7am and rushing downstairs to look at all the goodies in our stockings. Actually, that's partly a lie. It's the whole family who gets up and opens stockings - we maintain that you can never be too old for Father Christmas!
Anyway, I thought I would share with you all a collection of ideas for small/not pricey items that you could put in a loved one's stocking this Christmas.


Listed Above:

All things listed above are under $30. I know I go on a lot in my posts about prices, but I think it's important to be aware when it comes to money.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what your favourite gifts to put in Christmas stockings are!

No comments:

Post a Comment