Tuesday 30 December 2014

5 Highlights of 2014

Since we are nearing the end of the year I thought it would be nice to have a little reflection of how it went, namely, what the best parts were.

1. Getting a cat

2. Going to Coronet Bay - this was just heaps of fun, a great way to relax with my friend before we started university.

3. Starting university

4. Going to Les Mis - nothing much to say about this, except that it was a heap of fun!

5. Visiting London - I think this was by far my favourite part of 2014. My family and I lived there for such a long time, and I hadn't been back since we left (7 years ago!) so it was so lovely to go back and catch up with old friends, and just explore from an 18 years old's perspective, rather than looking around as a 10 year old.

Let me know in the comments what your favourite parts of 2014 have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment