Friday 26 December 2014

A Little Update


Hello dear readers! First off I would like to apologise for a complete lack of posts over the last week. Things have been really piling up over the last couple of days and I simply haven't had time to type up any new posts.

Yesterday my family and I celebrated Christmas. Now, most of our family lives overseas so there's only five of us in the house, which I honestly quite like - I don't know how on earth people manage to host Christmas lunches for the entire family!

We started out the day in true tradition, opening our stockings and watching some old family videos, before gathering around the tree to open our presents. Then lunch. Ohh lunch! This year we had a barbecue Christmas lunch for the first time and I must say it turned out deliciously. Everyone contributed a little bit - through salad making, sausage cooking, dessert baking. And all the food turned out great!

Anyway, I know that hearing about what I did for Christmas isn't the most exciting thing in the world, so I'm going to end this post in a moment. But first, a quick overview of some upcoming posts.. German Christmas biscuits recipe, Christmas photography, Lost marathon wear, and highlights of 2014.

I hope you are all having a happy holiday season and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment