Friday 19 December 2014

Chicken & Veggie Kebabs

Life has been slow lately, I'm doing a summer class, and working, but nothing much else has been happening. The best thing I've done so far was being on the media team/camera crew for my Church's christmas service. Although I was the only female amongst 14 guys (which wasn't as bad as it sounds), I actually really enjoyed myself this year. Ahh life... it's almost more enjoyable when life is stressful, because at least you're not sitting around doing nothing hey?

Anyway - on with the actual post!

Once again charged with making dinner I decided to turn to something a little more simplistic, yet still a little fancy. Kebabs were clearly the answer! I'm not going to include a recipe since you could probably tell what's in them and how to make them from the looking at the pictures, but if anyone desperately wants it, let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment