Saturday 29 November 2014

Writing + Inspiration Playlist


Lately, I have been really enjoying making playlists and connecting with others on 8 Tracks. It's an awesome way to discover new music and new artists, and you feel great when you find that perfect playlist for the kind of mood you are currently in.

My favourite playlist that I have made so far is the 'Writing + Inspiration' one. The songs on this playlist are ones I have been listening to for years whenever I'm trying to write a story, or a poem, or anything. I find it helps me to concentrate, whilst also bringing in new ideas and inspirations (you never would have guessed that from the title, would you now?).

You should all go and check it out, even if you yourself don't like the playlist. Music is a way of life, and though we may not all like to admit it, we all love it in one way or another.

If any of you have accounts on 8 Tracks, let me know and I can check out your playlists!

No comments:

Post a Comment