Monday 17 November 2014

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


I know what you're all thinking - 'We all know how to make chocolate chip cookies and you have even posted a recipe like this before. Why should we bother reading this post to learn how to make these ones?' Well my friends, I have an answer for you - these cookies are just about the fudgiest, most chocolatey cookies I have ever tasted in my life. My aunt taught me how to make them about six or seven years ago, so they are a treat that have been in my life for a little while now. If you don't try them at least once then you are truly missing out.


Makes: about 15 cookies
Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients
1.5 cups of flour
3/4 cup of cocoa
180 grams of butter
150 grams of dark chocolate for melting
3 eggs
1.5 cups of brown sugar
Chocolate chips
Icing sugar for dusting

Method
Step 1. Mix together flour, cocoa and brown sugar and make a well in the centre.

Step 2. Melt dark chocolate and butter together.

Step 3. Crack the eggs into the well.

Step 4. Pour melted chocolates mixture into the well and mix until combined.

Step 5. Add the chocolate chips.

Step 6. Cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.

Step 7. Leave to cool for a bit, then dust with icing sugar.



These cookies are best eaten on the day they are made as the inside will be soft and gooey. Let me know what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment