Friday 14 November 2014

Summer Holidays


The only good part about exams is being able to make plans for when they are finally over. I thought I would share with you all the things I plan to do over the summer because I am drowning in study right now and need something to look forward to!

Things I Will Do Once Exams Finish:

1. Beach Day

Since starting university my friends and I don't get to see each other very often, simply because we aren't at school together anymore and there is always someone who has an essay due the next day that they haven't started yet. So, this will be one of the first things we do to celebrate the end of first year. Barbecue, swimming, and just general catching up. Should be fun.

2. Christmas Shopping

I am really behind on this. And by really behind I mean I haven't got anything for anybody yet. I'm not very good at buying presents for people at christmas time. I think birthdays are easier, because you only have to focus on one person at a time, but at christmas you gotta get them all done at once!

3. Decorating

Also along the lines of shopping for christmas presents is decorating the house and setting up the tree. This is our first christmas we are spending at this house since we moved earlier in the year, so I am getting excited to figure out where the tree will go and what decorations we will put up around the place.

4. Try out new dance studios

This is just something that my friend and I have been meaning to do for a very long time (this entire year), and we just haven't found the time yet. There are a few we want to try out, but we just need to actually get off our butts and go.

5. Read more!

I ordered a few books a couple weeks ago and three out of the four have arrived, so hopefully I will be able to get around to reading them over the holidays. (10 points to the person who can guess what I'm studying based on the above photo! - the are all related in some way)


So that's about all I have planned at the moment. Let me know what you are going to be doing over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment