Sunday 19 October 2014

A Trip To Coronet Bay


A little while ago now my friend invited me to stay at her beach house in Coronet Bay. Coronet Bay is a beautiful, quiet little town next to Phillip Island. It was a really relaxing trip and I can't wait to go back there again someday. I'm just going to share a few photos of my trip with you today, and hopefully that will convince you all to take a trip there sometime!





The sea was so beautiful when I was there and I wanted to go swimming so badly!



If any of you have seen The Castle then you will understand this picture. I watched it for the first time while I was down there and loved every bit of it.








My time in Coronet Bay was amazing and even though there isn't a lot to do there - a few rows of shops, lots of beaches and a museum - but it was a wonderful getaway trip and very relaxing before the university semester started. You guys should definitely try and get down there sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment