Sunday 22 March 2015

School Fair

When school finished a few years ago, I thought I would never come back - I was done with my years of schooling, and I would never have to see the walls of the school ever again - I was very excited to not have to go back. However, this was not to be. I think while you're still in school the only thing you want is to get out, but once you leave you almost want to go back. It's normal to you, it's how you've lived for at least 12 years of your life, so it's beyond strange not to be locked into that routine anymore.

Anyway, enough with the nostalgia. Last weekend was my high school's annual community fair day. My sister was performing a couple of pieces on her violin, and I wanted to catch up with some old friends, so I went along for a few hours. My mum and I bidded on a whole bunch of items in the silent auction, and won a bit more than we probably should have, but oh well. The things we won are actually quite nice, and what we don't need will have good lives in the emergency present pile. I didn't manage to snap everything we bought/won, because we opened most things before I remembered to take some photos, but I got what I could.

All the items in the following photos came in the same 'mindfulness hamper', and my sister and I decided to share them with each other, and make our bathroom look pretty.




These are some of the jams and relishes we bought. I'm especially excited to try the tomato relish (big fan over here!).


The remaining images are of an assortment of things from a variety of the different hampers we won at the silent auction.






No comments:

Post a Comment