Tuesday 31 March 2015

Little Places on the Internet #2

In a few days I am going overseas to visit family for about a week. Life has been pretty busy, getting packed, organising outings, and planning out all the homework I have to do there, but I have a few blog posts queued for the time I am away, so hopefully you won't miss me too much!

Since I've been a little short on time this week I thought I would give you another link roundup. I like doing these, I think they're really great ways to discover new and useful websites that you wouldn't have otherwise known about.

1. A Good Movie to Watch


This one is pretty self explanatory. Don't know what movie you're in the mood to watch? Just hop on over to this website and either pick a recommendation, or choose a mood or genre!

2. Ocearch


I only recently discovered this website and it's rather neat if I do say so myself. It's a shark tracker, which gives you the current locations of sharks which have been tagged, as well as their names, and other information about them.

3. The Sketchbook Project


The Sketchbook Project is a large collection of people's sketchbooks and art books. You can search for something specific, or simply browse through them. Definitely worth checking out if you are ever in need of inspiration.


4. Visual News


This is quite a cool website if you're not one for reading or going onto pages which have a lot of text.


Little Places on the Internet #1


No comments:

Post a Comment