Sunday 28 September 2014

A New Family Member


Today my sister, mum and I did something we have been wanting to do for years and years, we adopted a cat! This is the first pet my sister and I have had so we have both been absolutely full of excitement all day.

Storm happily getting cuddles from me.
Storm is a beautiful tabby who was a stray, brought to the RSPCA by the family who found her. She is just two years old, and is apparently likely to remain quite a small cat since she had kittens at a young age.


My sister playing with her - she loves this toy!
So far Storm is fitting into our household very well, taking a huge interest in her carry box, and hiding in her bed. She may have just arrived but, cliche as it sounds, I know that as a family we will make many happy memories with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment