Thursday 1 May 2014

Green Curry Recipe

Recently (over the last few months) I have been experimenting with various green curry recipes to find a combination that I like the best. I think tonight my search was finally concluded with the following method.

Ingredients
500-750 grams of chicken breast
half a zucchini
2 cloves of garlic
half an onion
400ml coconut milk
rice for 4 people (I usually make 1 cup)
a small handful of currants
half a teaspoon of brown sugar
a dash of butter

Makes enough for 4 servings.

Method
1. Cut up the chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Throw a dash of butter into a frying pan and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Cut up the zucchini and onion into small bits.



4. When the chicken is almost done cooking, add one clove of garlic.
5. Then add the coconut milk, second clove of garlic and the vegetables to the chicken.
6. Throw in the currants and brown sugar.
7. Leave to simmer for about 10-15 minutes to enhance the flavouring.

8. Serve with rice and papadums.

I hope you all enjoy this and let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment